6.09.2009

Presentation

Goodmorning!!! Kalmiera se olous!

This is a little presentation of myself (Anna) and my blog. This is a blog where you can find information about Greece, specially about her music and singers, but also information about her culture, traditions and actuallity.

My name is Anna and I'm 18 years old. I study moder greek, and ancient greek also, and I have studied English in hightschool. I'm a fan of Greece, specially her music (but only modern music, like Helena Paparizou, Despina Vandi, Sakis Rouvas, Anna Vissi, Onirama, Stavento, etc).

I'll writte this blog in Enlgish because I think that in this way it would have more readers. Is my small presentation. Thanks everyone.

1 comentario:

  1. Hola ana!! que way que tengas un blog tu tambien, y sobre musica griega, con lo que me encanta a mi!!!!
    mil besos wapa!!!

    ResponderEliminar